Schedule Your Furnace Or Boiler Maintenance Now
Posted: October 21, 2019
Why should I schedule my furnace or boiler maintenance now?
Fall is in the air here in Sussex County, NJ, with shorter days and chilly mornings slowly making their way into our lives. But the cold days haven’t really arrived yet, which means that you can put off your heating maintenance a little longer, right?
Well, not so much.
The Best Time For A Heating Tune-up
There are many reasons to take care of maintenance for your oil-fired heating equipment right now, before cold weather sets in. Here are five of the big ones:
- You’ll save money on your heating bills – Your furnace or boiler loses five percent efficiency for every year you skip maintenance, on average – the result of built up dust and dirt, accumulated gunk, and the slow decay of fragile parts in your system. Oil furnace maintenance will clean out blockages and replace worn down internal components, restoring most of your equipment’s efficiency and reducing your bills in the process.
- You’ll extend the life of your equipment – Professional maintenance will not only improve efficiency; it will also reduce wear and tear on your heating oil furnace or boiler – a practice that will prolong its useful life in your home and reduce the likelihood of costly heating repairs.
- You’ll keep your equipment running safely – Heating oil furnaces and boilers are incredibly safe if they’re working properly. But if you’re using an appliance with leaks or a cracked heat exchanger, it can be quite dangerous. Heating maintenance spots those issues before they become hazards to your family.
- You’ll find a qualified technician to do the work – Heating equipment on the brink of a repair won’t necessarily break down until it’s under the stress of daily winter heating load, so the arrival of frigid temperatures usually comes with a barrage of repair phone calls. If you don’t want your name at the bottom of that repair list, contact us now to schedule regular heating maintenance.
- You’ll keep the curb appeal of your house – If you’re planning to sell your house, a well-maintained furnace or boiler will give prospective buyers peace of mind that will affect their offer for your home. Get your paperwork in order by scheduling a furnace or boiler inspection and service visit now.
A small investment in routine heating maintenance will pay for itself in bill savings and peace of mind. Why not schedule maintenance for your furnace or boiler today? Our experienced pros will work quickly and do the job right so you can enjoy a warm home and no hassles for months to come.
Contact the pros at Fredericks today to learn more about heating service in Northern New Jersey!